Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just One of Those Days

do you ever have one of those days that, for no explicable reason, its just fantastic. I am having one of those. I work today, i got paid this week, i got to go to the temple(even though i got a crazy bloody nose in the middle of doing temple work and had to leave), my older sister, Laura, whom i love dearly, had her baby this week as well. But, see, none of that good stuff happened today. I just woke up in a ridiculously good mood. Hopefully i can keep it that way. Oh, btw, the baby's name is Derrik Clayton Calkins, he was born on July 28, 2010, at 4.00am Florida time, and was 7lbs 14oz. a big, cute baby. Hopefully, i can purchase a plane ticket, take some time off work and fly down there to see my sis and her family. They've really welcomed me into their family and helped me get onto my own two feet, metaphorically speaking. Jay and Laura are my favorite siblings, to be completely and utterly honest. And they also have another son named Jacob Martin(he's two) and he and i...well we're best friends. (ask him; he agrees). Aside from his parents and grandparents names: mama, daddy, papa, and gigi,  he learned my name first. it was so cute the first he was like "Sawah, sawah!! Up."

No comments:

Post a Comment