Friday, July 9, 2010

The Beginning

I'm not much of a blogger, I'll confess. I find it awkward and altogether kind of public to write my emotions and share them on the internet. But i have opinions and thoughts that are never heard, so i'm giving in and creating one. How silly is that? Anyway, this can serve as the basic rundown of me. My name is Sarah Damaris (dah-mah-ree)(its french) and I'm not going to post my last name. I am eighteen years old, and live on my own but currently share an apartment with my older sister. She is twenty, and usually a pain in the neck. I love to learn things, as long as it doesn't involve math, and i love to help others. its weird, i know. That is why i want to teach. But life for me isn't exactly a picnic, y'know? But that is true in most cases. And, in truth, my life could have been a lot worse up to this point. But it hasn't been. I have a loving father, caring siblings(some of them), and a strong sense of self. Not many people can say that. I feel I should also mention that I'm LDS aka Mormon. This belief really plays into my actions and thoughts, but believe me when i say i haven't always felt that way. So anyway, in short, i try to say what i really think, and sometimes it can cause offense, but i'm mostly just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment