Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sounds Like Life to Me.

These past few days i have felt so worn out, and frustrated as well. Mostly frustrated because i'm exhausted, to be utterly honest. I had a lot of blood loss a few days ago (due to a collossal bloody nose--two days!!!) and have been sleeping and eating a ridiculous amount of food, but with no energy to do anything active i feel like i'm getting fat and lazy. but mentally, i'm in a totally awesome place. i have the absolute best best friend in the entire world. :) his name is cole boschetto. people always give me funny looks when i say "he"...which reminds me, why is it so strange for a girl and a guy to just be friends?? it doesnt have to be sexual, or attached. cole and i do really well as just friends. i mean, we have our *cough cough* awkward sexual tension moments when there are just sparks, but we never act on him. anyway, back to my point. Cole is the best, because, whenever i need someone to cheer me up, he magically knows. like i texted him one word "hey" when i was feeling kinda lonely and he calls me, has a long conversation and just generally makes me feel better. and i trust him, completely. its a strange feeling for me, given my personal history. if i remember, i'll probably write a blog to catch you up to speed on my past. but so thats it. i'm tired, frustrated, but excited because i'm typing this blog on my brand spanking new laptop, given to me as a gift from my biological mom, christie. good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment