Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It Just Keeps Getting Better

Life feels good today. I know that lately, I've been grumpy, lonely, and altogether making myself miserable, but today...its gone. My problems haven't just magically disappeared or anything, i just feel better about them. Work was busy and chaotic, especially since i got there at 9.30, and my supervisor hadn't shown up yet, so it was me and an overall manager who has fifty million other things to do than help me do a job I'm extremely capable of, but there were at least ten pre-orders, thirty extra large pizzas to be made, and on top of that all the EFY orders to be pre-made. But somehow, my manager f\got there just in time for the real chaos to start and i did all the prep stuff we needed and i got sent home and hour and a half early. again. it was nice tho. my mind was occupied, i felt like i actually accomplished something, now I'm baking a cake for Leah (its her 21st birthday today) and later I'm going country dancing with Haley Giblette. I still miss Laura, Jake, Cole and my dad, but i'm okay. life is pretty dang good for me. I feel bad that i have such a hard time recognizing just how incredibly lucky i am.

1 comment:

  1. And that cake was amazing. Thanks Sarah! You're mentioned in my blog too haha. You're awesome! Don't forget it :)

    ReplyDelete