Monday, July 26, 2010

all by my lonesome

lol i don't even have any followers on my blog! its rather sad, if you ask me. my closest friends live in different states, my family never visits or bothers to call, and my job is taking over my social life. lol oh well. so, guess what my oh so sweet older sister by the name of Jennifer Michelle did to me this week? she went back to Colorado. without me. ON PURPOSE. i asked her. she planned it so that i wouldnt be able to come. also, she says that i am stealing er life. (whatever that means) and she thinks its a miracle that i got such a good job. mean!! I mean, its not like i didnt have things left to do in colorado, right? like, i dont know--- figuring out the deal-io between me and cole, seeing my daddy, driving, seeing daphne... grr. i have more ties left there than she did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment