Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Frustration

Its like a big old pot of angst that is already simmering and someone keeps turning up the heat, so it starts to boil and fester. That is my description of frustration. Would you like to hear the source of my current frustration? Probably not, but i need to get it out of my system. I need money, so i can live. I have to work so i can have money. i have to use time and effort in order to work. Life is made up of time and effort. But life is not worth living if you spend all your time working and alone. Its a vicious circle, which i normally dont mind, because i always manage to fit my friends, scriptures and journal into my spare time. but as of late, my best friend is no longer coming to visit me, which is fine, but i just feel like i might never see him again. and now, my sister is going home for almost a week, and i cant come because i have so much work, and i'm covering for other people. So, i dont get to see my dad or my friends. Also, she told me she made sure i couldnt come because she didnt want me around. Harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment