Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This Time, Baby, I'll be Bulletproof

I've been doing a lot of thinking and praying lately....and i'm sorry to say its because i'm having ridiculously high levels of stress. Dont get me wrong, I pray when life is good too, but i feel like my prayers are more desperate pleas lately. And mostly, it works. But i feel like all the people i put my trust in are letting me down. They get my hopes up, and then let me fall back. But i just wanted to say that i'm really grateful for the ones that ARE always there for me. My dad being the main one of them. Even when he is going through tough times, he's still willing to listen to me cry and complain about "how hard life is" (yes, i do say those kinds of things, occasionally) And the more i study and pray, the more i realize that God does the same thing for me, on a much wider level. and it makes me glad to call Him my Heavenly Father. anyway, just thought i would share that little glimmer of hope that keeps me buoyed up.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your life gets better, but I'm glad you know you have a Father in Heaven. You're awesome! Don't forget it :)

    ReplyDelete