Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ashamed

I hate to admit it, but i'm afraid that at times i can be a very judgmental person, and it makes me extremely ashamed of my actions. i chose to be grumpy and irritated with my new apartment, looking for reasons to dislike it, but i am realizing thats a very dumb way of thinking. here i've been spending my entire life fighting to see the good side, to forgive easier, and once i'm in a truly good place, i choose to look at everything negatively. the more time i spend with my new roomies, the more i like them. they are all so sweet, and kind, and awesome. did you know they have a quote board?! i'm completely sure that i can get along with them quite well, i just have to stop being such a negative nancy. anyway, this is my realization and confession for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment