Friday, August 13, 2010

Because i am the only-est one

Its so strange, how i function. I love to be around people, but i find myself pushing to be alone. i prefer to chill in my room, instead of chill out in the living room with all the other girls. and at work, when everyone is mashed together trying to maneuver around one another, i cant jump in there with everyone, i have to go around or wait it out. maybe, i'm secretly an introvert. but the odd part is, i like hearing other people near by, so i can join them if i so choose. or maybe its just a recurrence from all the months i spent completely on my own, barely speaking to people. lol but i'm not socially awkward. (at least, i dont think i am). But i am so grateful for all the wonderful people surrounding me, like the sweet girls who are letting me stay at their apartment until i can move into my new one, or the ones that wouldnt take no for an answer when i was moving and they wanted to help. and then i have all my sweet friends who still keep in touch, and remind me of why i love them to death, and who listen when i'm all frazzled.

2 comments:

  1. You are always most welcome to sleep on our couch :)

    And...I do read your blog, in case you wondered.

    ReplyDelete