Monday, August 9, 2010

And So it Goes

The inevitable has occurred. Those of you that have known me a long time, you should know that this means boy trouble. It follows me everywhere. The sad part is, that i was sure that i had it beat this time around. Apparently not. This inevitable issue stems from the fact that i'm generally the only girl when i work. Sometimes Jody is my supervisor, but in general, i work with a kitchen full of male cooks and drivers. Some of whom, are extremely good looking. Or they're just my kind of dude. And i am an unintentional flirt. Because, i don't see what i do, as necessarily flirting. because when i try to flirt...well its pretty much intense. Anyway, so here's the story of the week: i work with all guys. I think three of these guys are cute. One has just been made into my new supervisor, one i am always chatting with, and the other has a girlfriend. So, i guess to everyone at work, its pretty apparent that i'm into the second guy. So, anyway, Saturday night, i was working with my cute supervisor and just a bunch of the guys. Shouldn't have been weird at all. But it was, because Zach, one of the drivers, came up to me and was all like, "So, Sarah, other than me (cuz i'm the cutest guy here), which of the drivers to you think are cute?" He said this laughing. So i laughed too, and said, "Did you really just ask me that question?"
Zach: "Jeff is a little cutie, huh?" (jeff is guy number 2)
Me: (laughing/blushing) "yeah, he is a little cutie"
Zach: (jaw dropped, and really loudly yelled) "you think jeff has a cute bootie?!?! SARAH!!!!"
Supervisor was standing right there, and maybe it was just me, but he looked a little uncomfortable. at this point i was bright red and was like, "no!! thats sooo not what i said! i'm not really a butt person.." awkward!!! Everyone that was working that night most definitely heard that conversation. also, my supervisor seemed a little less cheerful after that. which is unfortunate, bc he is a really fun guy. And Zach said that he and jody talked about me and jeff, and think that we would make a cute couple.
Also, it feels like a repeat of an occurrence when i worked at sonic, concerning Cody, Derek, and Maria. Maria being the one asking questions, Cody being the subject, and Derek being the cute standby.
Why do i always get myself into these situations??

No comments:

Post a Comment