Monday, August 23, 2010

My Crazy, Hectic, Wonderful Life

Well, I have to admit, for Mormon college students, the apartment i'm staying is most definitely a party apartment....and i love it. I'm wondering if I'll still be included in everything once I move into my new apartment this thursday, and it makes me feel a little bit sad. but anyway, i should probably catch you up on all our crazy antics, since i currently am having issues with my sleep....

So, to begin with, the entire last week, I am quite sure no one got to sleep until at least one in the morning every night, right up until friday. On Friday, we, as in Leah Hall, Rachel Hall, Sadie Fielding, and I, all went to go help Sadie unpack into her new apartment. Then, around 8ish, we went to this absolutely delicious Chinese place for dinner, called Saigon Noodles(where you can totally get a large amount of food for only five dollars--talk about a college students dream!), then headed back to Leah's apartment to chill until 11.30, when we left to go work out in the gym at Sadie's new place. Around 1.30 Josh and Ben (two of our guy friends from Elms Apartments) showed up and we made a random, hour-long trip to Walmart for toilet paper. yes, this took an entire hour. Then we decided to go to the 24 hour Ihop, and we were there for two more hours. (i had some seriously delish crepes) Ben totally knocked water all over me, on accident. (it was utterly hilarious and sorta woke me up) Leah and Josh were in deep conversation and it took awhile before i could convince everyone to leave, because i was gonna fall asleep right there at the table. So, we got back to Sadie's apartment around 4.30ish, and finally got to sleep. After that, Sadie woke me up at noon, because she thought it was one, and i had to be back by 4, because i agreed to take another girl's shift at work at 5. Then I closed at work that night, meaning that i didnt even get off until one in the morning. So, if you hadnt guessed already...i was so tired!! and i decided to shower before bed because there were gonna be six other girls trying to get ready in the morning. so, i didnt get actual sleep until around 2. then there was church in the morning, and another late night hanging out with the Elms boys, and here i am, unable to sleep, waiting for a more decent time to get ready for work, which is gonna be at 10. welcome to my world...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment