Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chronic Mentality

so...i made friends with this kid....he's pretty much awesome. but number one, like, half of my chica friends have a crush on him, and i find that kind of obnoxious. but the point to this story, is that for some odd reason, i see myself in him. like, he and i are the same. i see all the pain that i've been suppressing in his face, when he thinks no one is looking, and to tell the truth, i think his story is a lot like mine, based off the bits and pieces i've gathered. so, therefore, i feel like i'm watching my heart break over and over again, and i find my mind running back to will, and all the good times we had. if i hadnt left for florida, i dont think he would have left me. and maybe i'd be living in pueblo, co waiting for my marine to take leave and come see me. and maybe i'd have an actual ring on my hand. its kinda hard to take in. but on the other hand, i'm grateful for where i am in life right now. i feel like i'm on the right track for my life, and i'm where i need to be. but its still hard to wake up and realize there is no one out there waiting for me, no one who i can cry to when i hurt, or to receive assurances from when i feel unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment