Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Whole New World

Life is still the same but yet so different. Its how i'm looking at it that makes it all new. i'm looking forward. And am moving forward, or attempting at the least. And i have some really incredible things going for me right now. I got employee of the month; proof that my work ethic is much improved, and am surrounding myself with good friends. in fact, i have a roommate, her name is Rachel, and it seems as though she and i are always hanging out together. I feel really close to her, like she'll be my new best friend. (lol that feels weird to say) She understands, and has experienced the kinds of crazy hectic things that i've gone through. And she is so much better than i am, so she's an example and a good influence. And i have a loving family, even if we are really distant. Sometimes the distance is physical, but others its mental, but at least i still have them. And i always have the Lord. and i know i sound preachy, and molly-mormon-esque, but i mean it. I learned that when all i had left was God. And i love Him. My heart is healing, and i'm moving past all the traumatic and upsetting things that i've had in my life. :) i guess what i'm trying to say is that i'm gonna be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment