Thursday, October 14, 2010

Realizations

The more I step back and look at my life, the more it seems I need to fix. Like, i'm selfish, and have a tendency to be self centered. And maybe, the fact that i'm actually noticing means that I'm on my way to correcting these problems, but no matter how hard i try, i still feel the way i do. Like, i have a tendency to push people away, because i'm afraid of them hurting me, or i have trouble accepting new people because i dont want them to be better than me. I dont want to be forgotten in their shadow. And that's really selfish. Its rude, and small minded, all the things i dislike in other people, and i'm finding them here in  my self. And i'm continually dissatisfied with my life. No matter how many blessings i've recieved, i always seem to want more I always find something to complain about. And thats not right either. I guess i just need to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment