Sunday, October 24, 2010

Country Music

I have so many quirks, that really give you a peek into my real emotions. And i miss the one person who knew me well enough to see all the signs. Or, at least, I miss the guy i remember. Not the jerk he became. I miss having someone know when i was hurt by the kind of music i played, or how truly happy i was by the change of my eye color. No one else has ever bothered to get to know me, ME, so deeply. Not even my siblings, or parents, or best friends know me so well. And he just walked away. Why? Why did he walk away? What made him stop loving me? It doesnt really matter, i guess, because he's not coming back. But i do wonder if i'll ever find anyone who loves me that much ever again. Am i destined to be single forever? The country music is still playing. I can't bring myself to turn it off. Country music is what i play when i'm sad. Why does country music make me so sad?? these are all pretty rhetorical questions, because no one can answer them; not even me. On top of these flashbacks, i'm going stir-crazy. I gotta get out. I need to leave again; to travel; to start over again--everything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment