Saturday, January 8, 2011

Touch the Sky

Alright, so, i'm moving up in the world. I think. I'm hopefully starting college within a week. (keep your fingers crossed that i get accepted). I've decided what to major in: Business. lol Who'd have thought, hmm? excessively creative little Sarah using her brilliance to manipulate math figures. Haha. So i was really reluctant to tell everyone, for fear o jinxing it, but there isn't much left for me to do but wait, and hope. Next on my list? getting a freaking car. I need to drive; i can't be dependent on anyone else anymore. So, i suppose this, in a way, is another beginning for me. I mean, i'm still a lot further along with my life than i was over a year ago, but i still have so much further left to go. can i just note that even my parents are a little shocked that i'm doing so well on my own? its a little bit funny. I also wanted to do a mini-shout out to some people who really helped push me in the right direction: Laura and Jay Calkins. If you're reading this, Laura, thanks for just listening and treating me like the capable human being i am (even though at the time i so wasn't) also, i miss you! And Mom, because i know you read this sometimes, thanks for helping with my fafsa stuff today. I know you hate finances and i kinda put you on the spot. Haha i'm having a little thank-timony right here. anyway, i'm feeling pretty good right now. Keep your fingers crossed, luvs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment