Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Listen to Your Heart

yeah, sorry, that's the song stuck in my head. (haha music version of product placement) But hey, another year of my life just passed by, and believe me, that one was booking it. So much has changed, but most especially, I myself have done a lot of changing. Lol and i mean more than just regaining my sanity. I found out more about myself as a person, and the things that i truly love, and i'm learning what i want to achieve in my life. wanna hear my big dream?? its a little bit ridiculous, but here it goes: I want to travel the world, learn how to make all kinds of cultural cuisine and then come back here to America and start my own restaurant, and i think i wanna name it Small World. Or something more clever. lol. Thats gonna take quite a bit of time and money. But its what i really truly want. And shh, dont say anything, but i'm applying to colleges and hopefully this month will be starting accelerated classes to get a business degree. I'm working out the financial aid stuff this week. I dont want to tell a whole bunch of people just in case it all falls through, and i end up looking even more lame than i already am. anyway, i guess i've just got a lot of ambition going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment