Sunday, April 15, 2012

Quietly Slipping Away

I moved again! This time to Rexburg, ID. For school, this time. And honestly, this move may have actually been the hardest one yet. I miss my guys so badly; they were always there when I was feeling sad and alone. Technically, they still are, but its more like 5 hours away for comfort, versus the five seconds it took before. I am so grateful to have had them in my life. But now, I need to find myself in solitary, once again. I'm excited to be finally attending school, but i'm deathly afraid I won't find a job, or I won't be able to manage doing everything. And I feel so alone up here. I mean, there's daphne (woot!) and rachel snow (also, woot) but I feel like I haven't made a solid connection with anyone yet. I guess it just takes time. But I miss my friends. But I am so grateful for my dad. He's always been the greatest man in my life; always there when I need him. with a nice long lecture that is somehow comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment